Free Shipping on all orders over €80.
Typically delivery anywhere in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland takes 1-2 working days from when the order is dispatched.
*Bank Holidays & Public Holidays not included as delivery days
*Next working day delivery does not include Saturday as a delivery day
*The cut-off time for same day dispatch is 11AM GMT. For orders placed after 11AM, your order will be dispatched the next working day (not inclusive of Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holidays or Public Holidays)
If you are not at home when your parcel is due to be delivered, it may be left in a safe place at your home. It is important you include a contact number that can be answered during working hours so the delivery driver can contact you directly if you are not home.
It is possible that your order may take a few extra days to reach its destination, especially during busy periods.
For anything that is 48 hours more than the recommended delivery time, or you are still unable to locate your order, please make contact with us and we’ll do all we can to help out.
Note: All lost parcel claims must be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
We want to offer a hassle-free returns experience with our customers, so you have up to 30 days to initiate your return from the moment your order is delivered.
In the event you have received your parcel and need to return it, please contact us immediately with the following information:
You may be required to return the item back to us, but a member of the team will advise you if/how to return the item.
When your return parcel arrives a member of our team will process your return and we will resolve the situation ASAP.
If you return your package via your local postal service, please remember to keep a copy of the receipt provided by the post office as proof of postage.
When your new hurley arrives please make sure you are happy with it. If you are not happy with it please contact us immediately.
Although every effort is made to produce the highest quality hurley as possible, we cannot guarantee how long each hurley will last. As ash is a natural product, no refund will be issued for any hurley that is used, altered or broken. Provided the hurley has not been used, altered or broken a refund may be issued.
Due to the specific requirements we receive from some of our customers we do our very best to tailor every hurley to suit their needs based on the information we receive. However, please understand a refund may not always be possible.
– Item must be returned within 30 days from the day you’ve received your order, transit times are not included within this time.
– Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.). All hurleys must be unmarked, unused and unaltered. Any items found to be in poor condition will be returned to you.
– Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted.
– All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
– Returns can take up to 7 days to process.
– For single item orders that are returned, we will refund the total value of the order, including shipping costs (not including return shipping costs).
– For multiple item orders, we will only refund the value of the item(s) returned, excluding shipping costs (not including return shipping costs).
– If multiple item orders are returned in their entirety, we will refund the total value, including shipping costs (not including return shipping costs).
– Orders placed separately (unique reference numbers), must be returned separately. Combining orders being returned in one package will significantly slow down refund processing speed.
– We will aim to action refunds within 5 working days. Please note credit/debit cards may take up to 5 workings days to clear into your account.
– Our returns address is: H sports,Corofin,Tuam,Co. Galway H54D79
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
Copyright © 2020 Hsports - All Rights Reserved.